Monday, November 3, 2014

I got What WHERE?

So last night I'm roaming around the dollar tree and go down the makeup aisle just out of curiosity and what do I find? An amazing red-orange shade of lipstick. To be exact it is " L.A. Colors" in the shade Nectarine. I heard that a great way to take summer orange lipstick into fall was to add a little more red into it to give it a deeper tone. So out of curiosity I decided to give it a go. Man was I surprised. It smells great it has a light sweet smell which is a nice surprise since I hate when lipstick smells weird. It goes on smooth and rich and the color saturation was great. One to two swipes is all you need. I'm excited I found this and I always love a steal. Now if only they would have had many more colors for me to snatch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment