Friday, September 12, 2014

Birchbox is here!!!!

So I just recently became a birchbox subscriber and today I got my second box. I'm not gonna lie I've been babysitting the mailbox everyday since I got the email that said it had shipped waiting anxiously, so now that it's here I can't wait to share all about it. I got some great stuff this month and am so absolutely excited about all of it.

Acure Organics Day Cream
Last month I got a product from this same brand that was an exfoliator that was a little harsh for my skin but I am so excited to try out this cream. I haven't used it on my face yet but squirted a little out on my hand and so far I'm pretty happy with it. It is a nice thin cream and not heavy which is always good for a day cream. It went on silky smooth and has a great light citrus scent and I can feel a nice softness on the area of my hand I applied it.

Harvey Prince Ageless Liquid Loofah
I got a Harvey Prince perfume last month that was amazing and the smell of this body wash is equally amazing it makes me want to hop in the shower immediately just to get the full experience.

Macadamia Professional Healing Oil Spray
This was the special option sample that was offered this month and I chose this specifically with my daughter who has super curly hair in mind to help tame and control. The smell is absolutely heavenly and the oil is nice and light perfect for helping to tame unruly hair.

Real Chemistry 3 minute peel
I was just talking to my husband about wanting to do a face mask earlier today and I got this peel in my box so I'm feeling a bit of a skin indulgence night coming on.

Temptu highlighter in Champagne Shimmer
I love highlighter and use it daily in my makeup routine so for tomorrow's makeup I will be substituting my usual highlighter for this one to give it a real try.

Overall this box is just a box of happy made perfectly for me!!! Thank you #birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment