Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor of Love

Sometimes I feel like putting on my makeup is nothing short of laborious. So many steps, so many products, so much work. For what? sometimes I ask myself. Why do I do this? Then I see how just some liner makes my big eyes really pop. Or how a bright lipstick makes my lips look fuller and instantly brightens my mood. So while those 30 minutes in front of the mirror might seem laborious at 6 in the morning when I really think about how makeup makes me feel I realize I do it for myself. Sure it's nice when someone compliments a perfect cat eye or how everyone always asks how I can pull off a day time smoky eye which is pretty much all I wear lol the truth is its a labor of love because I love my makeup. And of course makeup is always one of my favorite things to play with on a lazy afternoon its the least commitment I have to make for a completely new look and who doesn't love that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment